By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online with Cotton and Company Ltd. Please read carefully before placing any order. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
BED LINEN COMPETITION OCTOBER 2020
1. The promoter is: Cottonandcompany Ltd (company no. SC603961) whose registered office is at A irfield Farmhouse, Airfield Farmhouse, Airfield Farm, Cousland, United Kingdom, EH22 2PE
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom 18 or over except employees of Cotton and Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram and Facebook
6. Entrants are allowed to tag as many friends as Instagram/Facebook allows.
7. Closing date for entry will be 1st November 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1. Follow us @cottonandcompanyltd. 2. Like this post. 3. Tag your friends in the comments section of this post who you think would love these bedsheets as well!
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1x Embroidered double Duvet cover in the pineapple design. 1x Embroidered Pillow case in the Pineapple Design. The Pineapple collection being named in a manner relating to the winning party of Cotton and Company’s choosing
13. We will use a random number generator to select the winner.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw it from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
PRODUCTS, PRICING & CONTENT
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product, due to technical limitations, some colours may vary. We reserve the right to make minor changes to the products. We may change the product(s) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements; and/or to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements . These changes will not affect your use of the product.
All prices are shown in pound sterling (£) and are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rate unless clearly stated. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Prices, product descriptions and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
Any promotional discount codes are not valid on sales items.
Cotton and Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for any disruptions to our services that are beyond our reasonable control. We will do everything in our power to correct any disruption to our service.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Cotton and CompanyLtd cannot be held responsible for marginal differences in products supplied.
Any products and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services, and any samples that you receive from us.
We are pleased to accept online order transactions via secure server using a debit or credit card. Customers can also pay using Pay Pal. All credit / debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Switch and Maestro. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and / or non-delivery of your order. No orders will be accepted or processed without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Cotton and Company Ltd until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe and the information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the url bar at the top of your screen. If you have any questions about security at our Website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DISCLAIMER
You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost – charges vary around the world.
As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
DESIGN, COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The original illustrations and designs are all by artist Sophie Cotton O’Meara, co-founder of Cotton and Company Ltd.
All text, graphics, photographic images, patterns and designs on all Cotton and Company products are protected by copyright, design rights, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Cotton and Company Ltd.
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Cotton and Company Ltd and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Cotton and Company Ltd and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, on this Website are owned by or licensed to Cotton and Company Ltd. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this Website for any purpose. Reproduction strictly by permission only.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Cotton and Company Ltd or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cotton and Company Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Cotton and Company is the trading name of Cotton and Company Ltd. Registered office: Airfield Farmhouse, Airfield Farm, Cousland, Midlothian EH22 2PE. Registered number: SC603961 (Scotland). Place of registration: Companies House.
Contact us at: Cotton and Company Ltd, Airfield Farmhouse, Airfield Farm, Cousland, Midlothian EH22 2PE. Email: email@example.com